General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Super late Friday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 11

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Jun 2015 10:38

Oooops... sorry I'm late :-0

<3AuntieBarb,Fly,Foggy,George,Lilybids,Ali,Jeniwren,Merlin+Sasha,
MrBelleinshorts,Budgie,Choccy+T <3

~~~~~Hayley :-D <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 26 Jun 2015 10:39

Your forgiven <3 <3 :-D :-D

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 26 Jun 2015 10:39

Hmmm Hmmmm and what time do you call this :-| :-| ;-) ;-) <3 <3

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 26 Jun 2015 10:40

Bugger Ann beat me to it :-D :-D

morning girls :-D :-D <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 26 Jun 2015 10:42

Morning Barb <3 <3

Still in me pj's here doing some housework and washing...it's drizzle here at the moment but it's supposed to clear this afternoon :-D :-D

So peaceful without the Darlinks :-D :-D

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 26 Jun 2015 10:44

Morning Ann, I did have a * things to do today " written out but ................

whatever :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 26 Jun 2015 10:45

well must get on and do...... something :-)

Have a good day everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 26 Jun 2015 10:46

Bye Barb...catch you later <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 26 Jun 2015 10:47

Hiya Mersey <3 maybe we should club together and buy you an alarm clock :-D anyway how are you this morning<3 and I hope your Nan is doing OK <3 have a nice day and enjoy yourself <3

This morning we have a cloudy start to the day in my corner of Kent :-( and the forecast is that it will remain rather cloudy for much of the day :-( but despite the clouds it should be a mainly dry day :-) with temperature of about 25°C it will feel quite warm and humid :-( albeit the best of any sunny spells will arrive in the late afternoon :-) along with the chance of a few sharp showers at times :-(

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) take care, smile :-) and enjoy yourself :-)

And remember that having money and possessions does not make your life rich ;-) what makes your life rich is ;-) the loved ones you have <3 the friends you have <3 and the other people in your life that you care about <3 life without these riches is a poor life ;-)

<3 <3 <3 Fly <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 Barbs <3 <3 <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 26 Jun 2015 10:48

Morning all <3 :-D

Now I am going to say this only once....

We have sunshine, not a lot but it is there :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 26 Jun 2015 10:51

Hi **Ann** <3 hope all is well with you <3 have a lovely day and enjoy yourself <3

Hello Barbs <3 how are things with you today <3 take care and I hope you will have a nice day and enjoy yourself whatever you are going to be doing<3

Hello Emma <3 how are you this morning <3 I hope all is fine with you and yours <3 have a lovely day and enjoy yourself <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 26 Jun 2015 10:53

mornin' all :-D

drizzle here but still warm - apparently temperature up in the nineties next week!!!

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 26 Jun 2015 10:58

Morning AnnCardiff <3 how's tricks with you today <3 have a lovely time today and enjoy yourself <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 26 Jun 2015 11:07

Runs onto Thread>>>>>>>Waves at everyone ~~~~ <3 <3

Catch you later~~~~~ <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 26 Jun 2015 11:12

Hi & Bye Londonbelle :-D all is well I hope with you and yours this morning <3 enjoy whatever you will be doing and have a nice time today <3 Morning Ralphie <3

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 26 Jun 2015 11:23

Good Morning Everyone <3 <3 <3

The 3 Ds here in South West Wales ......Damp, Dark and Drizzly!

On second thoughts (as I just opened the back door to check) not drizzly , but raining quite steadily! :-0 :-0

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 26 Jun 2015 11:41

Morning Jem <3 how are you <3 despite the weather I hope you have a lovely day and that you enjoy what you will be doing <3

Right Folks<3 heat got to me yesterday so of now for forty winks ;-) later maybe <3

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 26 Jun 2015 12:35

Good afternoon Mersey and Everyone. :-) :-) :-D :-D <3 <3 ;-) ;-)

Not a bad morning but overcast and warm.

Off for my lunch now.

GP

Dermot

Dermot Report 26 Jun 2015 12:50

Tried out my new bicycle this morning. Fourteen miles in one hour along the lovely meandering Devon side-roads. Not too bad for an overweight old codger.

Anyone know where I could lay my hands on that stuff Lance Armstrong used to use? Just an enquiry at this stage!

PiersFromKent

PiersFromKent Report 26 Jun 2015 13:00

Steady on Dermot :-D

Good Afternoon to All :-)