General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lollyices/IceCreams/Screwballs Wednesday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 10

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 1 Jul 2015 09:34

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward <3 :-D

Lollyices/Ice Creams on tap here all day:-D :-D ;-)

<3Auntie Barb,Fly,George,Foggy,Lilybids,Ali,Jeniwren,Merlin&Sasha,
MrBelleinshorts,Budgie,Choccy&T <3

~~~~s to Hayley :-D <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Jul 2015 09:38

good morning all, hot already here. Mersey the vote thread is up. :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 1 Jul 2015 09:39

Morning Mersey <3 :-D

Ralphie had his walkies in the park very early doors...it was very pleasant but already getting very warm :-0 :-D

Off out now before it gets too hot :-D :-D

Catch you later ~~~~ <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 1 Jul 2015 09:42

Heyup Munchkin :-D <3

Hello AnnG :-D <3

Hi and bye Belle :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 1 Jul 2015 09:48

Hello Mersey <3 how are you this morning <3 all bright and breezy and raring to go :-D and how's your Nan doing <3 have a good ay and enjoy what you will be dong <3

We have a warm and sunny start to the day in my corner of Kent:-) it's already 83°F :-( and the forecast is for a dry and sunny day :-) becoming very hot :-( with the temperature hovering between 90°F to 95°F :-( and despite there being a light breeze :-) it will feel quite muggy at times :-(

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) take care :-) enjoy yourself -) and don't forget to smile :-)

And remember that although folk like to see the sun with it's hat on ;-) spending too much time in strong sunshine and high temperatures carries risks :-( as things like sunburn and heat exhaustion can occur in a very short space of time :-( so don't forget your sunscreen or your hat ;-)

<3 <3 <3 Fly <3 <3 <3

<3 <3 <3 Barbs <3 <3 <3

<3 Wishing Everyone A Lovely Day <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 1 Jul 2015 09:51

Good morning Fly.....how are you Cherub?? :-D >>>>>>on me way :-D

Fly

Fly Report 1 Jul 2015 09:57

Morning OneFoot :-D <3

Munchkin i am getting there <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 1 Jul 2015 09:57

Morning AnninGlos <3 hope all is well with you <3 and I hope you have a nice day <3

Hello Londonbelle <3 hope all's fine with you this morning <3 enjoy your day and this lovely weather <3 you never know ;-) you might be tempted to put your bikini on and relax on your new garden furniture :-D Morning Ralphie - hope you have a nice cool spot where you can shelter from the heat <3

Hiya Fly <3 hope you are doing OK <3 and that your in fine fettle this morning <3 take care during this hot weather and have a lovely time today <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 1 Jul 2015 10:16

Good morning OFITG......all is well here thanks, hope it is not too uncomfortable for you today <3 <3 Flossy is struggling with the heat but her crankiness is on top form :-D :-D :-D ;-) <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 1 Jul 2015 10:28

Morning Everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

It's too hot here but we now have some cloud cover :-D :-D

Picking P up from school soon, was on the garden swing at 3am this morning trying to catch a draft...so am a wee bit sleepy :-(

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 1 Jul 2015 10:36

Hi **Ann** <3 I know it's not not easy in this heat :-( but try to enjoy yourself whatever you will be doing today <3 and make the most of this warm spell :-) but don't stay out in the sun too long <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 1 Jul 2015 10:45

Good morning Ann :-D <3 It was 4am for me sitting on my garden chair....sooooo warm :-0 :-0

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 1 Jul 2015 11:24

Morning everyone <3 :-D

What a heat last night :-0

Today sunny but we have a breeze which although warm
takes the edge of the sunshine :-D :-D

Hope you all enjoy your day <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 1 Jul 2015 11:27

Hello Emma <3 how are you this morning <3 stay safe during this hot spell <3 enjoy yourself and have a lovely day <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 1 Jul 2015 11:31

Hiya Footy <3 stay in the shade Bonnie laddie
and enjoy your day xx

Mersey

Mersey Report 1 Jul 2015 11:32

Good morning Minxy.....shoves a **Ollyice ** in ya gob :-D :-D ;-)

littlelegs

littlelegs Report 1 Jul 2015 11:33

hi all

hot again :-D

housework done washing on the line :-D :-D :-D

enjoy the sunshine :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 1 Jul 2015 11:35

Hiyaaaaa Littlelegs...same to you too...enjoy :-D :-D <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 1 Jul 2015 11:35

Hiya Mers <3 :-D