General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cozy Thursday ;)

Page 0 + 1 of 13

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Sep 2015 09:45

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D

~~~~~~s and :-D :-D <3 to you all <3

Mwahhh <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 17 Sep 2015 10:07

Morning Mersey <3 :-D

It's a beautiful sunny morning here today :-D. Wonder how long it will last :-0

Catch you later~~~~~ <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Sep 2015 10:10

Good morning Belle :-D <3 I thought you were all still in bed ;-) see you later <3

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 17 Sep 2015 10:22

Good morning girls ~~~~~ <3

The sun was out.... put my washing out...... the sun went in :-0 :-0 :-0

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 17 Sep 2015 10:25

Hiya Mersey <3 how are you this morning <3 all ship shape and fancy free :-D and how are your Nan and Mum doing <3 have a lovely day and enjoy whatever you will be doing today <3

We had some early morning mist this morning in my corner of Kent :-( but the forecast is for this to clear quite quickly :-) to allow some sunny spells to develop :-) and although it should be a mainly dry day with the temperature hovering around 64°F :-) albeit a few light showers are possible this afternoon :-(

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) stay dry :-) take care :-) enjoy yourself ;-) and don't forget to smile and make someone's day :-)

And remember that life can be like trying to read a book that you've lost interest in :-) as there will be times when you feel like skipping a few pages ;-) or simply close it ;-) put it back on the shelf ;-) and then look for another book that you might find interesting ;-)

<3 Wishing Everyone A Lovely Day <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Sep 2015 10:29

Good morning Auntie Barb :-D <3 May all your smiles flow gentle in the breeze ;-) :-D

Good morning OFITG, not too bad here thanks :-D <3 <3...hope you are ok and aware of all the waggy fingers that surround you :-D ;-) <3

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 17 Sep 2015 10:30

Good morning One Foot <3 have you pinched my sunshine ;-) I hope all is well with you :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 17 Sep 2015 10:31

Hiya Londonbelle <3 hope you are settling back into your usual routines now you are back home from Bournemouth <3 take care :-) enjoy what you will be doing :-) and have a nice day Morning Ralphie <3

Hello Barbs <3 how are you feeling this morning <3 take care <3 relax and have a lovely day whatever you will be doing <3

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 17 Sep 2015 10:32

Mersey I am sorry to hear about your dads friend, how terrible :-( :-(

No one knows what is just around the corner, live for today <3 <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Sep 2015 10:39

That's so true Auntie Barb....Thunder Buddy and I was only talking to him last week...Dad and the ten o'clock club raised a glass or 3 or 4 for him at the local last night.....such a shock <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 17 Sep 2015 10:41

Barbs <3 all is well with this doddery old fossil today :-D

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 17 Sep 2015 10:43

Morning Mersey and all <3 :-D

Lovely sunny day here and washing machine
has arrived :-D :-D

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 17 Sep 2015 10:44

Footy you are not much older than me so ease up with the adjectives ;-) ;-) :-D

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 17 Sep 2015 10:45

Morning Everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

Hugs for your Dad Mersey <3 <3 <3

Same here Barb..it was blue skies at 8am now it's cloudy :-( :-(

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 17 Sep 2015 10:46

Morning Emma, that was quick :-D they weren't fitting it though?? if I remember :-0

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 17 Sep 2015 10:47

Hi Barbs <3 :-D

What's wrong with your dad ?Mersey?

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 17 Sep 2015 10:47

Morning Ann :-D <3 are you having another quiet day ??

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 17 Sep 2015 10:48

Emma.... last nights last few posts <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 17 Sep 2015 10:50

Good morning Minxy :-D <3

Good morning Ann :-D <3

One of Dads friends and drinking buddy at his local was killed in Liverpool City Centre Minxy.... <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 17 Sep 2015 10:50

Will check <3