General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sprightly Sunday :0)

Page 0 + 1 of 14

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 20 Sep 2015 09:31

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D

Laugh out loud sometime today I dare's ya ;-) ;-)

Mwahhhhh <3 <3 <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 20 Sep 2015 10:09

Morning Mersey <3 :-D

Another gorgeous morning here :-D :-D

Gonna take advantage of it cos I bet it ain't gonna last :-0

Catch you later~~~~~~ <3 <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 20 Sep 2015 10:12

mornin' all :-D fairly dull day here so far, but might get better

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 20 Sep 2015 10:14

Hiya Mersey <3 how are you today <3 full of get up and go maybe ;-) and how's your Nan and Mum <3 hope you are enjoying your weekend :-) have a nice Sunday whatever you will be doing <3

It's a bit dull with some fog around at the moment here in my corner of Kent :-( and the forecast is that it will soon brighten up :-) to allow plenty of warm sunny spells to develop throughout the day along with a light breeze :-) making it feel quite pleasant outdoors with temperatures expected to hover around 65°F :-)

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) stay dry :-) take care :-) enjoy yourself ;-) and don't forget to smile and make someone's day :-)

And remember at those moments when you are feeling down and fed up with life ;-) to count your blessings ;-) because somewhere in this world there are people who are struggling and praying every moment of every day ;-) for just a tiny fraction of the life you are feeling down and fed up with ;-)

<3 I Hope Everyone Has A Lovely Day <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 20 Sep 2015 10:23

Hiya Londonbelle <3 hope you are full of sparkle and zest this morning ;-) have a lovely day and enjoy what's left of the weekend <3 Morning Ralphie <3

Morning AnnCardiff <3 how's your weekend been so far <3 I hope you enjoy yourself whatever you are going to be doing today <3 and that you have a lovely Sunday <3

littlelegs

littlelegs Report 20 Sep 2015 10:29

morning all :-D :-D :-D

lovely sunny day :-D

some washing on the line waiting for washer to finish so some more can go out

finished decorating the dining room so rest time now for alittle while then its the turn of the bathroom :-D :-D

hope your all ok :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

how are you onefoot <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 20 Sep 2015 10:44

Good morning Belle...enjoy while you can :-D ;-) <3

Good morning Sweetpea ....dull here too , and a ickle chilly too :-D <3

Good morning OFITG, as always perfect words <3 :-D <3

Good morning Ickle legs, well done you on the decorating,bet it looks GAWGUS ;-) <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 20 Sep 2015 10:45

Morning littlelegs <3 I am OK thanks <3 hope you and yours are all doing well <3 have a good day and enjoy yourself <3 good luck decorating the bathroom but don't you be tiring yourself out <3

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 20 Sep 2015 10:49

Morning all........ :-D :-D

Blue skies and warm here. :-D

For those that like to doze........ ;-) ;-)

http://www.firebox.com/product/6326/The-Original-Ostrich-Pillow

Fly

Fly Report 20 Sep 2015 10:50

Morning All :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 20 Sep 2015 10:55

Good morning Munchkin2 Mwahhhh :-D <3

Good morning Mr M :-D what are you trying to say? :-0 :-D

Fly

Fly Report 20 Sep 2015 10:58

Heyup Munchkin :-D <3

Hello MR M :-D <3

Hi OneFoot :-D <3

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 20 Sep 2015 11:01

Oh you're still with us then Mersey.........put it on your Xmas list. :-D

Hi Fly... :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 20 Sep 2015 11:02

Morning MR_MAGOO :-) nothing beats having 40 winks :-D hope all is well with you :-) take care and enjoy your day :-)

Hiya Fly <3 how are you this morning <3 with all the pottering about you've been doing ;-) you must be as happy as a monkey with a peanut machine :-D have a lovely day and enjoy what you will be doing <3

Well folks <3 until tomorrow <3 as MR_MAGOO's post reminds me that it's time for me to keep my duvet company for an hour or so ;-) and later on I'll catch up with what I've saved on my Sky Box ;-)

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 20 Sep 2015 11:03

Morning OFITG :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 20 Sep 2015 11:06

Its not my colour LOL :-D :-D ;-)

Dermot

Dermot Report 20 Sep 2015 11:06

Spent two hours this lovely warm morning with a sizable bunch of other locals carrying-out the organised annual clean-up of our beautiful beach.

Several commented at the lack of rubbish strewn around compared to this time last year. We must be visited by a better class of summer tourists.

Little did they know that every day - well, most days - I take my gentle ramble along the beach, tongs & bin-bag in hand picking-up anything - and I mean anything that shouldn‘t be there. You'd be surprised at the variety of items discarded.

Let's all hug a bin today! :-) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fly

Fly Report 20 Sep 2015 11:10

See yer OneFoot <3 :-D Take Care <3

Hello Dermot :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 20 Sep 2015 11:16

Morning Dermot :-) keep up the good work :-) I hope all is fairing well for you :-) take care and enjoy your day :-) and I must get to SpecSavers ;-) I read tongs as thongs :-D :-D :-D

Dermot

Dermot Report 20 Sep 2015 11:28

OneFootInTheGrave - sounds like a 'Homophone' - a very common occurrence in the English language & a devil of a job for those trying to teach our lovely language to foreign students. :-D