General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lush Saturday :0)

Page 0 + 1 of 7

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Oct 2015 09:52

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D

May your day be filled with smiles :-D <3

Mwahhh to all <3 <3

Allan

Allan Report 3 Oct 2015 09:57

Well, it's getting (rapidly) towards that special time of the year when all is sweetness and light :-|

Bah! Humbug! to each and every one ;-) :-|

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Oct 2015 10:05

Helloooo Humbug.....we have missed you :-D ;-) <3 <3

I do love your posts especially when getting nearer to
This time of the year :-D ;-)

Hope you and yours are well <3

Allan

Allan Report 3 Oct 2015 10:10

As well as can be expected in the land of Doom and Gloom :-(

And I very reluctantly express the wish that you and yours are also well :-D

I just need more practice over the next few weeks ;-)

Wednesday's child is full of woe; I was born on a Wednesday ;-) :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 3 Oct 2015 10:15

Hi Mersey <3 how are you this morning <3 ) and how are your Nan & Mum doing <3 take care <3 enjoy yourself and have a lovely weekend <3 and why Lush Saturday :-S are you on the booze :-D

We have a cold and foggy start to the day in my corner of Kent :-) and the forecast is for the fog to clear slowly this morning :-) to leave us with a dry and fine day with some good sunny spells by this afternoon :-) but as temperatures today will only be hovering around 59°F it will feel a tad cooler than it has been over the past few days :-)

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing this weekend ;-) take care :-) stay safe :-) enjoy yourself :-) and don't forget that if you're not wearing a smile you're not properly dressed ;-)

And remember that a flower does not stop growing and think of ways to compete with the flower next to it ;-) it just keeps growing until it's time for it to bloom ;-)

By the way there are only 82 days left ;-) till Christmas :-D

<3 I Hope Everyone Has A Lovely Weekend <3

Allan

Allan Report 3 Oct 2015 10:23

Hello to WFITG, long time since we last 'spoke' :-)

I hope that all is well :-)

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 3 Oct 2015 10:26

mornin' all :-D I'm reporting you Footie for mentioning Christmas :-D

I'm off for my flu jab at 11:00 and hope it works this year as I had flu twice after last year's, last time in August!!

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 3 Oct 2015 10:27

Morning Bah Humbug ;-) I am fine thanks Allan :-) hope all is well in the land of Doom and Gloom ;-) just make sure you get your share of any sweetness and light that's around ;-) take care and enjoy your weekend ;-)

Allan

Allan Report 3 Oct 2015 10:32

Thanks, OFITG, we are in the middle of repainting the house :-(

I'll try to stay cheerful :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 3 Oct 2015 10:39

Morning AnnCardiff <3 how's you <3 have a lovely weekend and enjoy yourself <3 hope the nurse that does your flu jab is not as vicious as the one who did my blood test yesterday ;-) and guess what ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYVvcf1QqXc

:-D :-D :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 3 Oct 2015 10:41

Morning Mersey, Bumhug, OFITG & AnnC <3 <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D :-D

Bit overcast here today :-(

Off to do me ironing :-(

The day can only get better :-D

Catch you later~~~~~ <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 3 Oct 2015 10:48

Hiya Londonbelle <3 hope all is fine with you <3 have a good weekend and enjoy yourself <3 a lot of fog here at the moment but as you say the day can only get better ;-) Morning Ralphie <3

Allan

Allan Report 3 Oct 2015 10:58

Hi, Londonbelle ; send your ironing to me, I enjoy it. It is actually quite relaxing :-)

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 3 Oct 2015 11:02

Morning Everyone from a very foggy North Wales <3 <3 <3

It's 7 degrees here at the moment....had to drive with me face stuck to the windscreen cos I couldn't see a bleedy thing :-0 :-0 :-0

If it dosn't brighten up the gas fire will be on and I shall snuggle in for a good read :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 3 Oct 2015 11:14

Hi **Ann** <3 how are you <3 cold and foggy down here in my bit of Kent :-( enjoy your day and have a nice weekend whatever you will be doing ;-) gas fire on and snuggled up with something to read sounds good to me ;-)

Well folks <3 that's all from me for today <3 it's decision time now ;-) it's cold here :-( so do I put my heating on :-S or do I keep my duvet company :-S keeping my duvet company saves me money ;-) so duvet it is :-D :-D:-D

Fly

Fly Report 3 Oct 2015 12:54

Afternoon anyone :-D

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 3 Oct 2015 13:27

Afternoon everyone <3 :-D

Been shopping to stock up on food for my bird feeder,
can't keep up with them :-D :-D

Also had a look round for Chrissie presents, cards etc
Controlled myself and did not buy any :-D :-D :-D :-D

Chilly here today :-0

Fly