General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking Good Monday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 10

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Oct 2015 09:31

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward

Pick up your sparkle and share it around.... <3 <3

<3Lyn <3

Mwahhhh :-D :-D <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Oct 2015 09:32

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Just off visiting...will be back soon

I have some time to make up I know ;-) ;-) :-D <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 26 Oct 2015 09:42

Morning Mersey <3 how's you today <3 full of zest and raring to go I trust ;-) hope your Mum & Nan are both in fine fettle <3 enjoy yourself and have a nice day <3

We have another cold and frosty start to the day in my corner of Kent :-( and the forecast is for a mainly dry day with sunny spells at times :-) and with temperatures hovering around 55°F today :-)
it shouldn't feel as cold as it was yesterday :-)

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) stay safe :-) take care :-) enjoy yourself ;-) and don't forget to wear your smile :-)

And remember that from every wound you receive in life ;-) a scat is left ;-) and every scar tells a story ;-) a story that says ;-) you survived ;-)

<3 I Hope Everyone Has A Lovely Day <3

<3 Lyn <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 26 Oct 2015 10:01

The sun was trying to show itself over the beach wall as I set off for my regular early morning bike ride.

Well dressed with illuminated jacket to keep out the stiffness of the mild breeze, front & back lights shining brighter than the twinkling array on the Trafalgar Christmas tree, I began to notice & wonder why so many cars were moving about without any lights showing at all. Puzzling.

It wasn’t too dark really but then it wasn’t broad daylight either. Even a car side light would be advisable - but no. That’s too much effort for those drivers cosily ensconced within their nicely heated vehicles.

Ok - that’s my gripe for today. Feel free to attack cyclists in the usual & well-worn manner. They don’t pay road tax or are required to have insurance. Traffic lights are just an advisory indicator for cycle riders & we wheeze in & around stationary or slow moving vehicles.

Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! (shut up!) Blah! :-S ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 26 Oct 2015 10:05

Morning Mersey & OFITG <3 <3 :-D :-D

Beautiful morning here :-D :-D

My little piggy is still giving me gyp so won't be going far today :-(

Hope everything goes OK for GiN today <3

Catch you later~~~~~ <3 <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 26 Oct 2015 10:06

mornin' all :-D

pretty miserable weather here - breezy, damp and very cold :-(

Footie <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 26 Oct 2015 10:08

What do you really think, Dermot ;-) :-D <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 26 Oct 2015 10:09

Morning Everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

There is a cold wind here today so got me thermals on before I head outdoors :-D :-D

It is Half Term Yipee :-D :-D :-D

Missed you last night Gin...hope all goes well today...don't forget your sweat band :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 26 Oct 2015 10:20

Morning Dermot ;-) hope all is well with you :-) at least you don't have to navigate your way on a mobility scooter around pedestrians who are meandering along the pavement oblivious to everything going on around them as they are preoccupied texting on their mobile phones :-| take care and enjoy the rest of your day ;-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 26 Oct 2015 10:26

Hiya Londonbelle <3 hope you are keeping well :-) and how's your damaged toe ;-) take care <3 enjoy what you will be doing and have a good day <3 Morning Ralphie <3

Morning AnnCardiff <3 how are you feeling today <3 well I hope <3 put your feet up and enjoy a nice relaxing day <3

Hi **Ann** <3 how are you this morning <3 all fired up and ready to tackle what this week will throw at you ;-) enjoy yourself and have a lovely day <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 26 Oct 2015 11:56

Going ;-) Going ;-) Going ;-) until tomorrow folks <3 as it's time for me to keep my duvet company while I give my eyes a rest ;-) Gone :-D

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 26 Oct 2015 12:21

Good Afternoon Mersey and Everyone :-) :-) :-D :-D <3 <3 ;-) ;-)

It is bright and sunny with a cold wind on Tyneside.

Will be off shortly to the shops after I finish my lunch.

Enjoy your day wherever you may be.

GP

Fly

Fly Report 26 Oct 2015 12:21

Afternoon Everyone :-D <3

OneFoot <3

GiN <3

Fly

Fly Report 26 Oct 2015 12:28

Hi GP :-D <3 lunching at home today :-0 ;-)

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 26 Oct 2015 12:32

Afternoon chaps and chapettes <3 :-D

Cloudy dry and bit warmer :-D

<3 <3 Lyn <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 26 Oct 2015 12:35

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Emma :-D <3

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 26 Oct 2015 12:36

Hiya Fly :-) <3 :-D Hope you are keeping well.

I had enough meat and veg left over from yesterday's lunch with the family so I am having another Sunday lunch today. mmmmmm!!!!!

GP

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 26 Oct 2015 12:37

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fly <3 :-D

Fly

Fly Report 26 Oct 2015 12:39

GP :-D :-D

Fly

Fly Report 26 Oct 2015 12:42

Not sorted yer thingy out yet Emma :-0