General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MERSEY

Page 0 + 1 of 11

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 21 Nov 2015 07:50

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Apologies to Mersey for pre-empting her but I can't wait any longer.

Rise and shine, Playmates. <3.

Shake a leg :-S

Dip your toes into today :-S

It's warm and sunny out there ;-)

...... and I lie :-S

But, think of this, if you're still alive and kicking, you've cracked it so grab the day, don't let it run away from you and enjoy it :-D :-D :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 21 Nov 2015 07:58

Hi there- I've been up since 6:00 - am off to spend the day in Bath with a bus load of friends - it's flippin' cold here - and very windy - brrrrr :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 21 Nov 2015 08:03

Good morning, AnnC.

I, too, have been up since 6. It's flipping cold here too; we have had a sprinkling of snow during the night as back garden has a few patches of white and there is an icy patch on one of the steps. The wind is howling OOOOH OOOOH.

Enjoy your day in Bath (what's not to like there!) with your friends. We planned on going out but I think Hubby might have a change of heart when he gets up.

Wrap up and keep warm <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 21 Nov 2015 08:55

Morning Joy <3 :-D

Didn't expect to see anyone about yet...been up since 6ish too :-0

Nasty morning here, we've had snow, sleet, rain, hail....you name it we've had it :-0
One of those mornings that it's best to look out from inside :-D

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 21 Nov 2015 09:00

Good morning Playmates!

I can pre-empt that, I have been awake since the early hours. I will explain more later.

The rain is lashing down outside, and it is very cold.

Hope everyone is well and warm.
:-) <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 21 Nov 2015 09:05

Morning Belle :-)

Extremely windy here but it is very bright now. White on back lawn has not shifted though but it does not seem to be as bad here (Durham) as where you are.

Morning Maddie :-)

Hope everything is OK there as your posting sounds ominous.

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 21 Nov 2015 09:07

For everyone, a bit of laughter and cheer: look up the Adele audition prank, it's really enjoyable. :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 21 Nov 2015 09:19

Morning Maddie <3 :-D

Ooooeerr that sounds ominous :-0. Hope everything is alright <3

Fly

Fly Report 21 Nov 2015 09:39

Hi Joy :-D <3 AnnC :-D <3 Hiya Maddie :-D <3 :-0 hope you are ok <3

Hiya Belle :-D <3 freezing and very windy here :-0

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 21 Nov 2015 09:52

Morning Fly :-)

Just had a few snowflakes fall here but melting immediately.

It is 'brass monkey' cold though so if you have to go out, wrap up well.

Hubby's up now and it looks as though our plans to venture out for the day have gone out of the window.

Fly

Fly Report 21 Nov 2015 09:55

Joy i am staying put today :-0

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 21 Nov 2015 10:06

Fly, it looks as though I am too. :-0

Not sure whether I ought to though as it is quite bright now and I don't know what weather lies ahead which would certainly keep me indoors. All depends on Hubby as he feels the cold more than I do. :-S

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 21 Nov 2015 10:06

Morning Fly <3 :-D

It's brightening up now so I'm gonna brave the elements :-0. Ralphie has his legs crossed :-0

Catch you later~~~~~ <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 21 Nov 2015 10:07

Morning JoyLouise <3 Morning AnnCardiff <3 Hi Londonbelle <3 Morning Maddie <3 Hiya Fly <3

Hope everyoe is OK <3 and whatever you will be doing this weekend :-) take care :-) stay safe :-) make sure you keep warm :-) enjoy yourself ;-) and don't forget to wear your smile ;-)

It is not only very colds here in my corner of Kent this morning :-( we also have some sleet at the moment :-( and the forecast is that his afternoon we will probably get a mixture of sunny spells and wintry showers accompanied by strong blustery winds :-S and all Brass Monkeys are advised to stay indoors :-D because the temperature here is not expected to rise much above 38°F :-( so it will feel very cold today :-(

And remember that in order to deal with a problem you are facing :-) you must first deal with your inner thoughts :-) doubts :-) and fears :-)

<3 I hope you all enjoy your weekend <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 21 Nov 2015 10:11

Well done you, Belle :-D. Ralphie really needs a walk.

More of you lot doing this and I could be convinced to go out :-D :-D :-D

Do you ever think that cold, dark icy nights never kept us from going out dancing when we were teenagers? Lovely memories eh :-D <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 21 Nov 2015 10:14

Have Ye all wet the bed :-0 :-0 :-0 :-0

Good Morning everyone at a more appropriate time for a Saturday :-D :-D :-D

It's like The North Pole outside..we had snow last night around midnight but no signs this morning..the wind is bitter :-0 :-0 :-0

Think I will be doing a bit more wrapping and collecting the paper and maybe a Xmas movie this afternoon :-D :-D

Fly

Fly Report 21 Nov 2015 10:15

Have fun Belle ;-)

Morning OneFoot :-D <3 hope you are staying in today :-0 and all went well at the hospital <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 21 Nov 2015 10:15

Good morning playmates :-D :-D :-D <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 21 Nov 2015 10:17

Hi **Ann** :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 21 Nov 2015 10:19

Fly <3 and JoyLouise <3 everything was fine at the hospital thanks <3 and I am a happy bunny this morning ;-) because as someone who receives the full basic state pension ;-) that from April next year ;-) I will be £3.34 a week better off ;-) wow that's nearly 48 pence a day ;-) don't think I can contain my excitement at this news :-D