General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lurking Sunday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 9

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 22 Nov 2015 10:13

:-D <3 :-D <3 <3 :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D

~~~~~~s and :-D :-D :-Ds for all

Have a great day <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 22 Nov 2015 10:17

Morning Mersey. <3

How are you this morning? Still in the pink I hope ;-)

Are you going to see Mum and Nan today? If so, I hope you find them well. <3

It's raining cats and dogs here so I think I'll do one job I've planning for ages then settle down with the current book or in front of the telly.

Keep warm whatever you're doing.m :-) <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 22 Nov 2015 10:19

Hi Mersey <3 how are you this Sunday morning <3 feeling totally refreshed and raring to go ;-) and I hope your Nan and Mum are both OK <3 enjoy yourself and have a nice day <3

We have a cold and frosty start to the day in my corner of Kent :-) and the forecast is for a mainly dry day with some sunny spells at rimes this afternoon :-) albeit the odd light shower cannot be ruled out :-( and with temperatures hovering around 42°F today :-) although it will still feel cold :-( they say it won't feel as cold as yesterday :-S

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) keep warm :-) stay dry :-) take care :-) enjoy yourself ;-) and don't forget to wear your smile :-)

And remember that being content with your life ;-) is not all about being well off ;-) being popular ;-) being educated ;-) being good looking ;-) it is about being nice ;-) being kind ;-) being compassionate ;-) being strong ;-) and just being there ;-) helping to enrich the lives of those you care about <3 by sharing your life with them :-)

<3 I hope you all enjoy your Sunday <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 22 Nov 2015 10:22

Morning OneFt. Lovely words of wisdom from you as usual. :-) <3

Our cats-and-dogs rain has a few sleety snowflakes in it now but it's too wet for anything to build up and lie, thank goodness.

Hope your day is enjoyable. Wrap up and keep warm OneFt. :-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 22 Nov 2015 10:28

Morning JoyLouise <3 how's you <3 have a nice day and enjoy yourself whatever you decide to do today <3 as for me I'll be settling down in front of the telly shortly and keeping warm and cosy while I watch what I've got recorded on my Sky Box ;-)

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 22 Nov 2015 10:38

mornin' my lovely friends :-D Footie <3 <3 <3 <3

lovely day here again but not windy like yesterday - spent the day in Bath yesterday - very cold but enjoyable

Mersey

Mersey Report 22 Nov 2015 10:38

Good morning Joy......pinker than pink thanks :-D :-D <3 hope you are in fine fettle :-D

Just having a brew and some cereal then off to see them both :-D

Good morning OFITG....hope you are well and staying cosy and warm today :-D <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 22 Nov 2015 10:43

Morning AnnC, hope you are in the pink this morning <3

Bath is nice :-)

Mersey, I am in fine fettle, thanks.

I think I posted a question too late for you yesterday, so here it is. Have you heard of the Cavern Swing? I was surprised that they did not mention it in the Beatles show on telly as I can remember doing it there.

Also, have you seen that Motown has broken her foot. :-0

Mersey

Mersey Report 22 Nov 2015 10:43

Good morning Sweetpea, glad you had a lovely day you deserve it mwahhhh <3 :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 22 Nov 2015 10:45

Morning AnnCardiff <3 how are you today <3 I hope things are all fine with you and yours <3 pleased you enjoyed your outing to Bath yesterday :-) look after yourself and have a lovely Sunday <3

Fly

Fly Report 22 Nov 2015 10:46

Heyup Munchkin :-D <3

Hi OneFoot :-D <3 Joy :-D <3 AnnC :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 22 Nov 2015 10:47

Hiya Fly <3 how are you this morning <3 feeling on top form I hope <3 and how's your hubby's arm and shoulder been of late :-) have a nice day and enjoy what you will be pottering around doing ;-)

Fly

Fly Report 22 Nov 2015 10:49

I am fine thanks OneFoot :-D hows you <3 OH is ok thanks :-D

Fly

Fly Report 22 Nov 2015 10:51

Freezing here today :-0 just been stood outside talking to a visitor :-|

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 22 Nov 2015 10:57

Morning Fly <3

Freezing cold here too. And in November too! Fancy that ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 22 Nov 2015 10:57

Good morning Munchkin2 :-D <3... do I need me gloves and scarf then :-0 :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 22 Nov 2015 11:00

Anyone watching 'My Life on a Plate' at the moment. I am enjoying that series and have it on (Lesley Garrett today) while I'm posting.

Fly

Fly Report 22 Nov 2015 11:00

You do Munchkin :-0

Fly

Fly Report 22 Nov 2015 11:02

Not me Joy :-)

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 22 Nov 2015 11:02

Morning Twiddeley, hoping you, Mam and Nan are all ok. <3

Hope all the other Playmates are well and warm.

Bright and sunny here, but blinkin cold. Just as well I cannot go out!

:-D :-D :-D