General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tinsel Thursday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 9

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Dec 2015 09:12

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D

Don't get your tinsel in a tangle :-0smile and unravel ;-)

Enjoy your day <3 <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 3 Dec 2015 09:39

Not going to be much of a Christmas season of goodwill in parts of Syria & elsewhere. :-(

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 3 Dec 2015 09:47

mornin' to all my lovely friends who frequent this thread :-D Footie <3 <3 <3

quite warm here today -off to get my hair cut at 12 noon!!

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Dec 2015 09:49

Good morning Dermie :-) ......there are lots of places the same....

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Dec 2015 09:51

Good morning Sweetpea....enjoy your day, and give us a twirl when you get back ;-) <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 3 Dec 2015 09:52

Morning Mersey <3 how are you today <3 feeling chipper I hope :-) and how are your Nan and Mum fairing <3 have a lovely day <3 and enjoy yourself whatever you will be doing ;-)

We had a dry but cloudy start to the day in my corner of Kent :-) and the forecast is for a mainly dry albeit rather cloudy day with some bright intervals every now and then:-) but during the afternoon the winds will become stronger with outbreaks of rain by the early evening :-( it will also feel mild again :-) with temperatures hovering at about 52°F today :-)

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) stay safe :-) take care :-) keep warm :-) enjoy yourself ;-) and don't forget to smile :-) :-) :-)

Although they say Christmas is a time when we share our blessings :-) a time when we exchange presents with those we love and care about :-) remember that the spirit of Christmas is to be found in the heart <3 not in a present placed under a tree ;-)

<3 I hope you all have a lovely day <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 3 Dec 2015 09:58

Morning Dermot ;-) hope all is well with you :-) for many Christmas will be a happy time :-) for many others Christmas will always be Winter :-( take care and enjoy your day ;-)

Morning AnnCardiff <3 how are you <3 I hope you are keeping well <3 enjoy what you will be doing :-) and have a lovely day <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Dec 2015 09:58

Good morning OFITG.....loving your post and words this morning, hope you are ok <3 :-D......

Flossy had a fall yesterday, had to have a few stitches but she is ok and
still smiling <3 <3 Mum is doing ok thanks <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 3 Dec 2015 10:03

Morning MistletoeMersey, Dermie, AnnC & OFITG <3 <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D :-D

Sorry to read about Flossie <3. Hope her leg is not too uncomfortable <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 3 Dec 2015 10:04

Mersey <3 sorry to hear that your Nan had a fall yesterday but pleased she is OK <3 you will have to tell her to stop tyying to jive ;-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 3 Dec 2015 10:05

Hiya Londonbelle <3 hope your day has got off to a good start <3 take care <3 enjoy what you are going to be doing ;-) and have a nice day <3 Morning Ralphie <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Dec 2015 10:05

Good morning Belle :-D :-D <3 she is a little sore but ok <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 3 Dec 2015 10:07

OK is good <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Dec 2015 10:10

Did all your parcels get delivered yesterday Belle?? :-D

Fly

Fly Report 3 Dec 2015 10:16

Heyup Munchkin :-D <3 Flossy <3

Hiya Belle :-D <3

Morning OneFoot :-D <3hope you are ok <3

Fly

Fly Report 3 Dec 2015 10:17

~~~~~~~~~~Dermot, :-D <3 AnnC :-D <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Dec 2015 10:18

Heyup Munchkin2 :-D :-D <3

Fly

Fly Report 3 Dec 2015 10:21

What you up to Munchkin :-D

I have been shopping and not doing much else ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Dec 2015 10:25

Shopping already I am impressed!!!! :-D :-D ;-)

I am not sure yet Fly, I need to go into Liverpool but might leave it until tomorrow,
:-D :-D

Barbra

Barbra Report 3 Dec 2015 10:26

Good Morning Mersey & The Gang <3 Best wishes to your Nan Mersey .x Its cold & a bit dark here .going local shops this Morning & then more packing Take care :-D :-) Barbra