General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jingle Tuesday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 15

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 8 Dec 2015 08:58

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward

If you got a jingle then jingle it :-D

If not shake what your mother gave ya and whoop whoop :-D ;-)

Have a lovely day peeps <3 <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 8 Dec 2015 09:02

Morning Mersey :-D :-D <3 <3

I shall be jingling doing my mound of ironing..then the school run and dance class :-0

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 8 Dec 2015 09:08

Morning MistletoeMersey and Ann <3 <3 :-D :-D

I've got a jingle :-D :-D

Damp and gloomy here :-(

Off out to lunch today :-D :-D Meeting OHs sisters and OHs up at Duxford :-D :-D

Need to shower and get ready so catch you later~~~~~ <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 8 Dec 2015 09:17

Good morning Ann :-D <3blimey you are making me feel tired already ;-)

Good morning Belle have a lovely day and enjoy yourselves :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 8 Dec 2015 09:27

Morning Mersey <3 how are you today <3 I hope your day goes to plan :-) and that your Nan and Mum are both doing OK <3 have a nice day <3 and enjoy yourself ;-) and with my slipped disc I aint shaking anything :-D

The forecast for my corner of Kent is for a cloudy and breezy start with outbreaks of rain this morning :-( but this should clear away by this afternoon to allow some sunny spells to develop :-) although the odd shower which could be heavy cannot be ruled out :-( and despite temperatures hovering around 54°F :-) in the breeze it will feel a tad colder today :-(

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing ;-) stay safe :-) take care :-) keep warm :-) and enjoy your day ;-) and don't forget to smile :-)

And remember that one reason we need Christmas ;-) is because there has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else other than ourselves ;-)

<3 I hope you all have a lovely day <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 8 Dec 2015 09:27

Morning Belle am jealous :-D <3

Mersey...I replied to your email last night and asked a question...you did not answer :-0 :-0 :-D

Give Flossy a hug from me if you visit today <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 8 Dec 2015 09:29

Hi **Ann** <3 how's you today <3 firing on all cylinders I hope ;-) enjoy the school run ;-) and have a lovely day <3

Hiya Londonbelle <3 hope your day has started well <3 have a nice day <3 take care <3 and enjoy lunch with your inlaws :-) Morning Ralphie <3

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 8 Dec 2015 09:29

Good morning to my lovely friends :-D <3

Lovely words as always Footy <3

The sun is out here at the moment and still trying to find lots of things not to do ;-) ;-)

enjoy your day :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 8 Dec 2015 09:33

Hello Barbs <3 how are you <3 hope you are remembering to take things in your stride <3 have a lovely day whatever you might be doing <3 but take care and stay warm <3

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 8 Dec 2015 09:36

Good morning Twiddeley, Belle, OFITG, Ann and Barb.

Hope you are all well, warm and safe.

I can jingle clunk, will that do?

Wet and windy here, so will not poke my nose out of the door just yet.

:-) <3

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 8 Dec 2015 09:37

Morning One Foot :-D <3 I'm finding no two days the same but hey there are so many terrible things happening everywhere, that I have so much to be thankful for <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 8 Dec 2015 09:44

Morning OFITG MG and Barb <3 <3 <3

It's a sunny one here today for a change..just about to charge through the ironing and get it out of the way :-( :-(

Fly

Fly Report 8 Dec 2015 09:45

Heyup Munchkin :-D <3

Hiya Barb :-D <3 Belle enjoy your day :-D <3 Maddie :-D <3 **Ann** :-D <3 ;-)

Hi OneFoot :-D <3 hope you feel a little better :-D <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 8 Dec 2015 09:51

Muhaydin Mire - a likely but not a likeable felon to have unknowingly encountered on the London Tube network. :-0 :-( :-|

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 8 Dec 2015 09:55

Good Morning to you Maddie <3 how are you today <3 I hope your foot is getting better <3 take things easy and enjoy your day <3

Hiya Fly <3 how are you this morning <3 doing well I hope :-) have a lovely day and enjoy what you'll be pottering around doing ;-) as for me I am OK apart from the disc discomfort but like Barbs <3 I have so much to be thankful for :-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 8 Dec 2015 10:00

Morning Dermot ;-) hope all is well with you :-) and these days I am thankful that I am no longer able to use the London Tube network :-) take care and enjoy your day ;-)

Fly

Fly Report 8 Dec 2015 10:08

Hello Dermot :-D <3

OneFoot i am fine thanks :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 8 Dec 2015 10:17

mornin' all my lovely friends :-D Footie <3 <3

sun was shining brightly when I got up, but gone a bit dull now

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 8 Dec 2015 10:17

morning Maddie , Ann and Fly and Dermot :-D <3

Fly