General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tinsel Tuesday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 10

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 15 Dec 2015 09:44

:-D <3 :-D <3 :-D <3 :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D

~~~~~~s to all.... <3 :-D

Have a great day...mwahhh :-D

Fly

Fly Report 15 Dec 2015 09:54

Heyup Munchkin :-D <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 15 Dec 2015 10:04

Heyup Munchkin2 :-D <3

How's things?? :-D <3

Fly

Fly Report 15 Dec 2015 10:05

Things are fine :-D hows you <3

My car failed mot :-(

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 15 Dec 2015 10:06

Morning Mersey & Fly <3 <3 :-D :-D

Bit like yesterday here....gloomy :-(

Dermot

Dermot Report 15 Dec 2015 10:06

‘What makes Christmas, Christmas? The answer surely is the sheer number of people who believe that Christmas is … well, er… Christmas.

From that belief comes the reality - or at least it does for those who share the belief. It’s a point that remains potent & pressing regardless of how we feel about the approaching holiday season.

Don’t underestimate the power of belief. If you place sincere faith in a worthy objective, you may help cause an amazing thing to occur’.

(Copied from my ‘Stars’ prediction this week. I wish I knew what it‘s all about & then I might ‘believe‘ it!) :-S

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 15 Dec 2015 10:07

Oh no, Fly :-0. will it cost much to get sorted :-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 15 Dec 2015 10:08

Morning Dermie or should that be Mystic Dermie ;-) :-D <3

Fly

Fly Report 15 Dec 2015 10:09

Hiya Belle :-D <3 don't know yet it is still at the garage :-0

Morning Dermot :-D <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 15 Dec 2015 10:13

Good morning Belle, :-D <3

Good morning Dermie :-D <3

What did it fail on Fly? :-0

Fly

Fly Report 15 Dec 2015 10:14

Brake Pipe Munchkin :-0

Mersey

Mersey Report 15 Dec 2015 10:23

Ooooeeerrrr hope you get it sorted Fly <3

LynGinN

LynGinN Report 15 Dec 2015 10:23

Morning all :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 <3

A very murky day here. I plan to have a walk around the village to deliver Christmas cards to the neighbours, but it doesn't look like a tempting prospect at the moment :-0

Sorry to here about your car, Fly, and I hope it can be fixed without too much expense - don't need it at this time of year :-( <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 15 Dec 2015 10:24

Is it an old car, Fly :-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 15 Dec 2015 10:25

Morning GiN <3 :-D

Bit like that here :-(

Mersey

Mersey Report 15 Dec 2015 10:27

Good morning GiN :-D :-D <3

I am off to see Flossy see you in a bit :-D :-D <3

Fly

Fly Report 15 Dec 2015 10:32

See yer Munchkin :-D

Belle not got a clue how old it is :-0 i only drive it ;-)

Hiya GiN :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 15 Dec 2015 10:35

Good Morning ladies & gentlemen ;-) Mersey & her lovely Nan <3 Fly <3 Dermot :-) Londonbelle <3 Lyn <3

I hope all of you and your loved ones are fairing well and looking forward to Christmas <3 so wherever you are and whatever you will be busy doing today ;-) stay safe :-) take care :-) keep warm :-) and enjoy your day ;-) likewise for anyone else who pops in today <3 oh and don't forget to smile :-) :-) :-)

The forecast for my corner of Kent is for a cloudy day with the odd spot of light rain this morning :-( but the rain will turn heavier and become more persistent this afternoon and evening :-( despite this it should feel a tad milder than it was yesterday :-) as temperature will be hovering around 52°F today :-)

And as we rush around buying presents and getting ready to celebrate on Christmas Day :-) we mustn't forget that each new day of life is a gift :-) a gift we should celebrate and be thankful for :-) because yesterday is history :-) tomorrow a mystery :-) but today is a gift :-) that's why they call it the present ;-)

By the way do you know that you only have 10 sleeps between today Tuesday 15th December 2015 and Christmas Day :-D

I'm not stopping as I am still not fully mobile :-) so I'll say till tomorrow :-) and I hope you all have a great day <3

LynGinN

LynGinN Report 15 Dec 2015 10:36

Hya Belle Mersey and Fly :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3

Right, I'm putting on coat and boots to brave the elements ;-)

Give Flossy a hug from me, Mersey :-) <3

see you all later. I might be gone some time ..................

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 15 Dec 2015 10:37

Morning Everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

Do you want to borrow me bike Fly Dearest :-D :-D :-D

Darlinks are at school and I am going for me haircut while I have the chance :-D :-D

Just trotting round with duster in one hand and the Hoover in another :-( :-(