General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tinkerbell Sunday :-)

Page 0 + 1 of 15

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 20 Dec 2015 07:06

:-D :-D <3 :-D :-D <3 :-D :-D <3

Come on in and sprinkle some smiles :-D and (((hugs <3)))

All are welcome...don't be shy :-D :-D

Allan

Allan Report 20 Dec 2015 08:31

Hi Belle :-D

Just over a week now, and we can return to sanity ;-)

Well others can. I left my mind a couple of months ago and I've forgotten were I've left it :-S :-S

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 20 Dec 2015 08:39

Morning Bumhug <3 :-D

But then it all starts again :-0

We're entitled to the odd senior moment ;-) :-D

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 20 Dec 2015 08:42

mornin' all my lovely friends :-D

grey old day here but still very mild and no rain - yet!!!

Footie <3 <3 <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 20 Dec 2015 08:46

Morning AnnC <3 :-D

Another bright day here...just saying ;-) :-D

A tad chillier than yesterday but still very mild :-0 :-D

Allan

Allan Report 20 Dec 2015 08:52

'Lo AnnC

I hope that you are keeping well :-)

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 20 Dec 2015 09:05

Goooooood morning Belle, Nephew and AnnC.

Hope everyone is well and warm.

Grey morning here too, but apparently we are to have a bit of sunshine later in the day.

Update on me tootsies. Went to the horses-piddle, I have to wean myself out of the Boot. And I have some funny old exercises to do, so that should keep me out of mischief for the Christmas period. Have to go back in a month.

Have a good day all.

:-) <3

Allan

Allan Report 20 Dec 2015 09:13

Dear Aunt,

We are exceptionaly warm down in the Antipodes; the rest of our bodies are also very warm.

AnnC, I'm pleased that the UK weather is still holding up or you :-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 20 Dec 2015 09:16

Morning Maddie <3 :-D

You'll get there, slowly but surely <3

Allan

Allan Report 20 Dec 2015 09:17

One step at a time :-D :-D

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 20 Dec 2015 09:18

I am like the centipede with a wooden leg.

99..............clonk!

See ya later folks, gonna try and take the dog for a limp!!!!

:-) <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 20 Dec 2015 09:33

Or should it be the other way round, Maddie ;-) :-D

Nice and easy does it <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 20 Dec 2015 09:59

Good Morning Londonbelle <3 Bah Humbug :-) AnnCardiff <3 Maddie <3 and anyone else who pops in today <3

I hope everyone is OK and things are going well for you <3 so wherever you are and whatever you will be doing ;-) stay safe :-) take care :-) keep warm :-) and enjoy your day ;-) and don't forget to smile :-)

The forecast for my corner of Kent is for a mostly dry and breezy day with some bright spells :-) but later in the day the winds will start to pick up and become quite gusty with showers arriving during the late afternoon :-( and some of these may turn heavy and thundery at times :-( despite this it will be mild again with temperatures hovering around 54°F today :-)

And remember when you are unwrapping your presents on Christmas Day :-) that the best presents you will receive were chosen from the heart :-) the love ad thought that went into choosing them won't be wrapped in nice paper and tied up with ribbons and bows :-) so always cherish the person as well as the present they gave you :-)

<3 Wishing Everyone A Lovely Sunday <3

Allan

Allan Report 20 Dec 2015 10:21

Hi, OFITG, good thoughts as usual :-D

Despite my Avatar, Christmas is a very special time ;-) :-D :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 20 Dec 2015 10:22

Morning OFITG <3 :-D

Never a truer word <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 20 Dec 2015 10:33

Morning Everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

We have blue skies here in Wales for a change, I have a tax rebate coming £39 :-0

Just sorting last of me invoicing today which I thought I was done with :-0 :-0

Have a great day everyone <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 20 Dec 2015 10:39

Hi **Ann** <3 how's you <3 and once you've finished the invoicing :-D enjoy what else you will be getting up to ;-) and have a lovely Sunday <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 20 Dec 2015 11:00

OK folks <3 I'll love you & leave you and wish you all a lovely Sunday <3 I off to get comfortable in front of the telly and catch up with what I've got recorded on my Sky Box ;-)

Dermot

Dermot Report 20 Dec 2015 11:57

This morning, our small church was packed to the rafters. Why people cannot just sit in the seats provided is beyond me. :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 20 Dec 2015 12:40

Afternoon Belle, Allan, AnnC, Maddie, OneFT, Ann**, Dermot and anyone else who joins this thread today.

Was out on the razz last night and got to bed at about 2.30 am. Fantastic charity bash and not a drop of alcohol passed my lips as I was the driver for the night.

Still got up for coffee with friends this morning and now sitting at my kitchen table typing this.

I hope you all have a great day and your weather is passable at the very least. It's mild and sunny here.

No Fly today? FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Where are you? :-S :-S :-S

Jay won!!! :-D. Yahoooo :-D

I have a fuchsia in flower in my garden - lookee lookee - and it has a lot of buds about to burst too. :-)