General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Remembering Sharron

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 12 Nov 2022 09:04

....on this the first anniversary of her sudden passing and thinking of her OH who has had to pick up the pieces of a life without her.

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 12 Nov 2022 09:44

Not forgotten <3

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 12 Nov 2022 10:06

so sad... <3

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 12 Nov 2022 10:52

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I miss her.

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 12 Nov 2022 11:17

I still miss her funny stories
<3 <3 <3

Florence61

Florence61 Report 12 Nov 2022 11:37

Can't believe she's gone, very much missed.
<3 <3 <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 12 Nov 2022 12:01

Sharron. <3

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 12 Nov 2022 12:02

Sharron <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 12 Nov 2022 13:07

I miss you Sharron <3 <3

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 12 Nov 2022 14:10

<3 <3 Very much missed.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 12 Nov 2022 14:22

A lovely lady with very funny stories. She kept us all entertained.

<3 <3

Kath. x

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 12 Nov 2022 14:58

The laughs she gave are much missed.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 12 Nov 2022 15:22

I think Sharron would be shocked at how much we miss her sense of humour, her down to earth posts and her whacky recipes. <3 <3 <3 So much missed Sharron.

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 12 Nov 2022 19:18

Sharron <3 <3

Allan

Allan Report 12 Nov 2022 20:45

Fond memories of a very funny lady <3 <3

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 13 Nov 2022 10:15

Very much missed

I loved her wit

She was so modest and a bit self deprecating in her care of her dad Fred .

We had arranged to meet up one time and she and her other half were driving to Kent for us all to meet for lunch

Sadly the day before I had to cancel cos hubby had a turn ! and wasn’t able to be left alone

We were going to rearrange but it never happened

Very disappointing that we never met up but we had privately messaged each other many times

Her sudden passing was a shock to everyone

<3 <3

Florence61

Florence61 Report 13 Nov 2022 10:29

I remember the day I met with Sharron & her OH. They picked me up on route as I was staying with my father and then we went on to meet Gwyn at a country pub.

Well, we got very lost and was only after an hour of driving all-round the houses, she noticed the map she was holding was upside down :-D :-D :-D

We then found the turning off the main road and eventually arrived over 2 hours late for lunch.

But we had such a wonderful time and Sharron bought the famous quilt she made. It was amazing and was a real talking point. She was a fab lady and her OH was so patient.

I'm so glad I did get to meet her and so sorry Shirley that you didn't, that was unfortunate. I still have one of her famous dishcloths and use it daily.

<3 <3

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 13 Nov 2022 11:18

Not only a funny lady but one with a really wide range of interests and knowledge. She is much missed.

Like Shirley, I had planned to meet her but regretfully it didn't come about. A couple of months before she died she put up a thread about battle cogs going out to sea from Ipswich in the 14th century. She wanted to come and see where they sailed from and we hoped to meet. She was going to liaise with me later about a date but sadly "later" never came.

Remembering Sharron <3 <3

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 13 Nov 2022 13:12

Much missed <3

Fly

Fly Report 13 Nov 2022 14:46

<3 <3