General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stella Sunday

Page 0 + 1 of 4

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 12 Feb 2023 10:32

:-D :-D :-D <3 :-D :-D :-D <3 :-D :-D :-D

Nice long leisurely walkies, overcast with a touch of dizzle in the air but a lot milder than of late :-D

Hugs for them that need em <3 <3

~~~~~s to Ann <3 <3

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 12 Feb 2023 10:40

Morning Belle :-)

Sounds a lovely walkies. Overcast here too.

Nothing done here other than record my BP to keep a record to show the nurse a week tomorrow.

Ought to take a leaf out of Von's book and have a sorting blitz.
So far, we've only chucked a lot of envelopes,leaflets etc in the recycling bin, but I suppose it's a start.

Soon the garden will need attention and the grass require cutting :-|

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 12 Feb 2023 10:59

Morning Gwyn <3 :-D

I was looking at the garden this morning and it looks so untidy :-(

Once it starts to become a bit warmer I'll start on it but I don't think our green waste collection starts until April, I'll have to check :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 12 Feb 2023 11:06

Morning Belle and Gwyn. <3 :-D

Very starry, Belle. :-D

Funny you should mention the grass, Gwyn, as my OH looked at our back lawn yesterday, went through the motions then decided to leave it for a warmer day. He ain’t 100% yet so he is excused. :-D

Von is doing great. I set out with her good intentions and I sorted out a few clothes and bedding for the charity shop a week or two ago, including some size 10 things that I’ll never get into again and have not been able to do so for years. :-(

I have too much crockery and cutlery so some of that will have to go too - in fact, I have too much of all sorts but I seem to have come to a full stop.

I need Von’s resolve! <3

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 12 Feb 2023 11:15

Morning Joy :-)

Well done, you're on the right track ;-)

Our opt-in garden waste scheme carries on throughout the year with just a short break over Christmas / New Year, collected fortnightly.
What made me think of it was seeing newly cut grass while I was waiting for the bus yesterday.
The grass is quite long, left over from a growth spurt at the end of last summer. All the warmth in the ground made it grow madly once the rain came, then it was always too wet to mow. :-|

Fly

Fly Report 12 Feb 2023 11:18

Morning Belle :-D <3 Gwyn :-D <3 Joy :-D <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 12 Feb 2023 11:24

Morning Joy <3 :-D

Yes, I need to have another sort out :-0. I have have got rid of loads of stuff over the last two years but there is still more that could go :-0 I've been in this house for over 42 years and boy do you accumulate a lot...my OH was very much one to keep things 'you never know when you might need it' :-0

Another sort out is needed :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 12 Feb 2023 11:28

They cut the grass in The Park on friday, so the dogs can now go on the grass and have a run around :-D. The Council website doesn't say when they will start the green waste collection for this year yet :-(

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 12 Feb 2023 11:28

Morning Fly <3 :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 12 Feb 2023 11:29

Morning Fly. <3 :-D

Have you set foot over the doorstep yet? :-D

Von

Von Report 12 Feb 2023 11:57

Morning all :-D <3

Day off yesterday so went to London Town. :-D :-D

More sorting this morning ;-) ;-) ;-)

Bit half hearted if I’m honest as I’m tired. ;-)

Ann <3 <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 12 Feb 2023 19:13

Evening.....is anyone home <3 :-D

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 12 Feb 2023 19:14

Yes I am evening :-D :-D <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 12 Feb 2023 19:16

Evening Pat <3 :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 12 Feb 2023 19:17

Has it been any warmer with you today :-D

Fly

Fly Report 12 Feb 2023 19:17

Evening Pat :-D <3

Evening Belle :-D <3

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 12 Feb 2023 19:18

couple of degrees higher with plenty of sun but the breeze is still coming from the north :-(

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 12 Feb 2023 19:18

Evening Fly <3 :-D

I was just about to send the search party out for you :-0 ;-) :-D

Fly

Fly Report 12 Feb 2023 19:19

I am running a little late :-P

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 12 Feb 2023 19:19

Evening Fly :-D :-D <3 <3