Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Look up please

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥.

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥. Report 10 Aug 2007 15:54

hello everyone wonder if anyone could look up a death for me,dont know when it was just know date of birth or could someone tell me how to find out about it .its henry gratton 4/8/1867 born in sunderland know he was in london area. thank you michelle x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 10 Aug 2007 15:58

Wow thats very open ended, have you any further info .ie he married?? was on ??census. anything??

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Aug 2007 15:59

When was he last KNOWN to be alive? Reg

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥.

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥. Report 10 Aug 2007 16:00

hi he married elizabeth richardson they had 2 sons one of which was' nt hes archie and henry thank you

kaz

kaz Report 10 Aug 2007 16:01

Could this be him with his parents Michelle? Husband Henry Gratton Pedigree Birth: Christening: Marriage: Death: Burial: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Wife Catharine Lucy Gratton Pedigree Birth: Christening: Marriage: Death: Burial: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Children -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Henry Gratton Pedigree Male Birth: 04 JUL 1867 Christening: 04 AUG 1867 Bishopwearmouth, Durham, England Death: Burial:

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥.

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥. Report 10 Aug 2007 16:01

sorry reg i dont know

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥.

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥. Report 10 Aug 2007 16:03

sorry guys to be a pain michelle x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Aug 2007 16:04

When did he marry? When was the youngest of his children born? He must have been alive 9 months before that date!! Reg

kaz

kaz Report 10 Aug 2007 16:08

this looks like the family in 1881 Michelle Household: Name Relation Marital Status Gender Age Birthplace Occupation Disability Henry GRATTON Head M Male 47 Richmond, Surrey, England Commercial Clerk Catherine L. GRATTON Wife M Female 45 London, Middlesex, England Emma GRATTON Daur U Female 17 Peckham, Surrey, England Henry GRATTON Son U Male 13 Sunderland, Durham, England Scholar Ada M. GRATTON Daur U Female 11 Sunderland, Durham, England Scholar Edward C. GRATTON Son U Male 9 Sunderland, Durham, England Scholar Walter G. GRATTON Son U Male 6 Lambeth, Surrey, England Scholar Florence K. GRATTON Daur U Female 3 Lambeth, Surrey, England

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥.

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥. Report 10 Aug 2007 16:09

yes kaz thats him thank you

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥.

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥. Report 10 Aug 2007 16:11

Kaz thats him .just finding the death really hard to find ive tried to search on freebmd but got nothing .is there any way i could find out .thanks michelle x

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥.

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥. Report 10 Aug 2007 16:14

he married in 1892 and the youngest son was born in 1894 the oldest son which isnt henrys was born about 1888.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Aug 2007 16:18

I suggest you look for him on 1901 census...........at least that will give some idea! Reg

kaz

kaz Report 10 Aug 2007 16:22

cant seem to find a death either, is it possibly he went into a force?

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥.

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥. Report 10 Aug 2007 16:23

Thank you kaz for your help. michelle x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Aug 2007 16:26

This will be the marriage...... Henry Gratton 1892 Jul-Aug-Sep Lambeth Greater London, London, Surrey Elizabeth Richardson 1892 Jul-Aug-Sep Lambeth Greater London, London, Surrey What was the name and the birthplace of the child born in 1894? Could this be the one? Name: Henry Gratton Year of Registration: 1894 Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar District: West Ham County: Essex, Greater London Volume: 4a Page: 362 Reg

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Aug 2007 16:33

Jane That was not the same Henry..........the one you found was born c1833. Reg

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥.

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥. Report 10 Aug 2007 16:33

hi jane .yes you are right but that was hes father ,thank you .

Jane

Jane Report 10 Aug 2007 16:34

Sorry Guys, Deleted when I realised it was the father from an earlier thread.

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥.

♥._♥._♥.mummii4_♥_♥. Report 10 Aug 2007 16:36

thank you all for your help you are all so kind on here, i have to go off line, have to go to work now .thank you all xxx michelle xxx