General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Diana and Charles secret daughter?

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Florence61

Florence61 Report 27 Dec 2014 00:10

I have just been reading about a girl called Sarah who is reportedly the secret daughter of Charles and Diana. It also stated that whilst William and kate were in new york, william arranged for kate to meet her in private and he wants a DNA test!

Well imagine if and i say IF this was true, then what a constitutional mess there would be as this "Sarah" is 8 years older than William and technically could be Queen after charles passes.

I found the story all a bit far fetched to be honest but as they say there is no smoke without fire.

Anyone read this story and if so what were your thoughts?

Comments anyone
Florence
in the hebrides :-)

Sharron

Sharron Report 27 Dec 2014 00:15

It seems unlikely that Diana would have had a baby when she was thirteen.

Is Diana really dead?

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 27 Dec 2014 00:16

I've not heard or read anything about it but........

I would like a DNA test done on Harry,

;-)

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 27 Dec 2014 00:20

Ah! the Romanovs return!

Anastasia lives...........

Florence61

Florence61 Report 27 Dec 2014 00:26

No Sharron she wasnt 13. They apparently took eggs from her , fertilized them with charles.and stored them and then the doctor that was involved with this apparently used one of the frozen embyros and implanted it in his wife! yes all sounds so bizzarre and yet where do these stories start from?

Think they did this to make sure she could provide an heir apparently.

Ph yes DNA on Harry as he so looks like James Gilby, doesnt he?(think it was him?)

Edit- sorry now realise the significance of 13! well it states she is 8 yrs older but you r right, that couldnt be right.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 27 Dec 2014 00:37

I think Harry is the spitting image of James Hewitt.

James Gilbey was the one who featured on the 'Squidgygate' tape.
;-)

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 27 Dec 2014 00:43

I`m with you Prickles, I`ve also noticed the striking image.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 27 Dec 2014 00:48

Is that from the National Enquirer, next to the item about little green men from Mars??? :-D

The ruling about the first born regardless of gender becoming Monarch was enacted after William was born.
From that aspect it makes no difference if this woman is Diana and Charles biological daughter as it isn't retrospective

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 27 Dec 2014 01:00

As Harry is now 4th from the throne and about to be even lower, I can't see the point of a DNA test.

After all, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 27 Dec 2014 07:12

The older he gets the more Harry looks like Charles. His eyes are too close together, just like his Dad's. He's ginger like the Spencers but look at a black and white photo and it's obvious he's Charles'.

Even Diana at her barmiest wouldn't have taken that risk.

wisechild

wisechild Report 27 Dec 2014 07:41

Was this story written by Hans Anderson by any chance?
Have to agree that Harry looks more like Charles the older he gets. As a youngster he very much resembled the son of one of Diana´s sisters.

Kense

Kense Report 27 Dec 2014 08:51

This seems a likely explanation:

http://gossipextra.com/2011/11/29/princess-diana-secret-daughter/

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 27 Dec 2014 09:25

ok - time to come clean here - I am that girl!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 27 Dec 2014 10:23

Thanks KenSe.......that's more like it!.........

Bob

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 27 Dec 2014 10:25

What a load of tosh!

Lol Ann <3

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 27 Dec 2014 10:54

Seeing as there is madness in the family perhaps the child was born with brain damage and thus protected for her own good?

I can see The Duke of Edinburgh in Harry's eyes (not literally)..

:-D

Dermot

Dermot Report 27 Dec 2014 11:09

Gossip!

Sounds like the makings of a good fairytale for a long Winter's night.

Rambling

Rambling Report 27 Dec 2014 11:13

Quote from the above link

"“So, let me get this straight,” she began rather calmly. “It is your belief, based on a conversation with my father and whatever investigative work the police have done, that I am the biological child of the Prince and Princess of Wales, the older sister of Princes William and Harry?”
Daniel just nodded.
“Oh dear god!” shouted Olivia, before downing her entire glass of gin. “Daniel, if this is true, it is almost unfathomable,” said Olivia. “How am I supposed to take this? What does this mean? This must be a lie. What else do you know?”

Need I comment on the writing abilty of the author......? :-\

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 27 Dec 2014 11:30

sounds Kosher to me -and by the way, the name is not Olivia, it's Ann - and let's be 'avin' a bit of reverence here please

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 27 Dec 2014 11:33

that would make Diana about 12 when Sarah was born ;-) ;-)