General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Snazzy Wednesday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 13

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Jan 2015 08:28

Always passing our smiles forward :-D :-D :-D

Passing something forward costs nothing...... <3

~~~~~s to AuntieBarbinsunnyBarbados <3 <3

~~~~~s to GiN playing footsie with the ghostly monks LOL

<3George,Foggy,Lilybids,Ali,Jeniwren,OFITG,Merlin,Sasha,Seb,UncleG,DaddyFly,Mr Belle <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 14 Jan 2015 08:31

Morning Mersey <3 :-D

I just luv freebies ;-) :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Jan 2015 08:36

Good morning Belle.... :-D <3

passes you a free sprout !! :-D :-D ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 14 Jan 2015 08:42

It ain't arf cold 'ere.....brrr :-0

Geee thanks...I was hoping it was gonna be a holiday ....to say.... Barbados ;-) :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 14 Jan 2015 08:42

Morning Mersey <3 Morning Londonbelle <3 how's you both diddling today ;-)

It is overcast, cold, but dry this morning in my corner of Kent, later this morning there is the possibility that the sun may break through the clouds so it should get a bit brighter and milder, I hope it does, as I will need to try and pop along to the shops at some point :-)

Wherever you are today, whether you are venturing out or staying indoors, take care, keep yourself warm, stay dry and make the most of today because once it's gone it's gone - for good :-D

And remember, count the beauty in your garden by the flowers that are blooming and never by the petals that have fallen - likewise count memories in your life by the happiness you have shared and not by the tears that you have shed :-)

Have A Nice Day & Enjoy :-) <3 :-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 14 Jan 2015 08:46

Yeaaaaay it's OFITG <3 :-D

Hope it all went ok yesterday <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 14 Jan 2015 08:49

Londonbelle<3 my day yesterday started at 4:00 am and I got back home about 5:30 pm, and everything went OK, no complications, well not unless you count being up all night pumping myself full of painkillers to deal with the pain from one very sore right eye as a complication :-(

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 14 Jan 2015 08:52

What a long day for you <3 sorry to hear that you have been in pain :-(hope your eye settles down soon <3 and that you benefit from the procedure soon <3 <3

Allan

Allan Report 14 Jan 2015 08:53

Good morning all

Another hot one here in WA: 32C :-( Too hot for me :-)

I hope that all is OK with everybody :-D

OFITG, do I take it that you went for some tests yesterday? :-0

If so, I hope that all is well

Allan

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 14 Jan 2015 08:54

Londonbelle<3 shortly after I got home I decided to fix my evening meal, discovered that I was unable to read the instructions of any of the meals I had in the fridge, settled on heating a tin of soup :-( after which I tried to watch the telly, but my vision was so blurred I gave up and went to bed around 7:00 pm, woke up about 10:30 pm in quite a lot of pain, the anaesthetic had worn off, and I have been up ever since :-(

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Jan 2015 08:56

Whoooop whoooooop its OFITG !!!....come here so we can give you a hug to our brave ickle soldier!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 We missed you yesterday...Glad its all done now so we can keep our EYE on you :-D ;-) <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 14 Jan 2015 08:57

Morning Bah Humbug :-) had an operation on my right eye - now blind as a bat in that eye :-D keep your smiles coming :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 14 Jan 2015 08:58

Morning Allan <3 :-D

Phew what a scorcher ;-) :-D

Too cold here.....trying to get me act together and take Ralphie out for his morning constitutional ;-) :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Jan 2015 09:00

Hiyaaaa Allan , hope all is well with you and yours and you are enjoying all your sunshine with the air conditioning on :-D :-D :-D ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 14 Jan 2015 09:00

Hope it's a getting better day for you OFITG <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Jan 2015 09:02

OFITG we shall turn your frown upside down, and help you through the day <3 :-D...cute ickle avatar by the way ;-) :-D

Fly

Fly Report 14 Jan 2015 09:04

Heyup Munchkin :-D <3

Hiya Belle :-D <3 Bughum :-D <3

((((((((( big hug for OneFoot ))))))))))) get well soon <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Jan 2015 09:06

Good morning Fly :-D :-D <3 pmsl it looks like you are calling Belle a Bughum :-D ;-)

Allan

Allan Report 14 Jan 2015 09:07

OFITG, my commiserations :-(

I sincerely hope that all will be well in time :-)

'Lo Mersey and Belle. A/C going overtime here :-(

Fly

Fly Report 14 Jan 2015 09:09

:-0 :-0 :-0 :-0>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>