General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hollar Thursday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 11

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 Nov 2015 09:22

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D

Share a smile and enjoy your day.... :-D <3

Mwahhh <3 <3 <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 26 Nov 2015 09:23

Morning Mersey :-D :-D <3 <3

Hollar? :-S

Dermot

Dermot Report 26 Nov 2015 09:25

My neighbour was singularly sensitive this morning as some moron parked untidily in his allotted space. :-( _~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 26 Nov 2015 09:30

Was it you Dermot :-D :-D :-D

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 26 Nov 2015 09:35

yeh I saw you Dermot :-D :-D

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 26 Nov 2015 09:36

Morning Barb <3 <3 <3 <3

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 26 Nov 2015 09:38

Morning Ann <3 <3

are you busy as I need my lawns mowed ;-) ;-) :-D :-D

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 26 Nov 2015 09:41

It's November Barb :-0 :-0

You are supposed to let them sleep and replenish now...well that's my excuse anyway :-D :-D

I am doing a couple of loads of washing and a bit of a tidy...then I have to go food shopping and get more wrapping and the sticky stuff...I had better make a list today :-( :-(

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 26 Nov 2015 09:41

Morning Mersey, AnnStar, BarbSG and Dermot. :-)

Bright, sunny but cold here. Just got washing out.

Dermot, answer please - was it you being stroppy about your parking?

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 26 Nov 2015 09:45

I know its November but I don't think my grass is aware of it :-S :-S

Bleddy pigeons on my bird feeder grrrrrrr !!

well my lovelies..... needs must so see you later :-D

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 26 Nov 2015 09:45

Morning Joy <3

You won't get much out of Dermot...just acknowledge he is here :-) :-)

I had better get meself washed and dressed or the day will be over before I get going :-(

Dermot

Dermot Report 26 Nov 2015 09:52

For general information - the miscreant parking moron's surname is 'Moran' & is related to the late Bill Naughton (1910-1992), author of 'Alfie' & 'On The Pig's Back'. ;-)

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 26 Nov 2015 09:54

Ann, I'm still sitting in the kitchen in my fluffy, warm leopard-print dressing gown bought at Sainsbury's a couple of years ago and perfect for snuggling into on cold winter mornings. Besides, I do look suave in it :-S

On my third coffee of the day, having been up before 6. Laying off the biccies so my morning snack is a banana. Ain't I the good 'un today. :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 26 Nov 2015 09:54

Morning Mersey <3 how are you today ;-) I hope you are keeping well :-) and how are your Nan and Mum doing <3 enjoy yourself and have a lovely day <3

We had a cloudy but dry start to the day here in my corner of Kent :-) and the forecast is that we will have a rather cloudy day :-( although there may be some bright spells at times :-) but there is also the chance that there may be the odd shower :-( especially during the afternoon :-( and it will also feel on the chilly side :-( as the temperature will only be hovering around 46°F today :-(

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) stay safe :-) take care :-) keep warm :-) enjoy yourself ;-) and when you are getting dressed ;-) don't forget to put your smile on :-) :-) :-)

And remember ;-) that because the world is round ;-) the place which looks like being the end ;-) could in fact be the beginning ;-) and likewise in life :-) what appears to be the end :-) may really be a new beginning :-)

<3 I hope you all have a lovely day <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 26 Nov 2015 10:01

Morning OneFt, I shall send you some of this brightness down that we are lucky enough to have in the North East today. :-D

Have a great day OneFT. :-)

Dermot, don't tell us that you are the mystery Moran ;-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 26 Nov 2015 10:05

Hi **Ann** <3 hope you are fairing well today <3 enjoy yourself and have a lovely day whatever you will be doing later <3

Morning Dermot ;-) hope all is well with you :-) take care and enjoy your day ;-)

Hello Barbs <3 hope you are are keeping well and doing OK <3 take care <3 keep warm :-) and have a lovely day whatever you might be doing <3 hopefully not mowing lawns ;-)

Morning JoyLouise <3 how's it going <3 have a nice day and enjoy yourself whatever you are planing of doing today <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 26 Nov 2015 10:11

Coffee finished so I suppose I ought to get ready, reluctantly though as I am snug and warm at the moment.

See you all later folks. :-)

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 26 Nov 2015 10:38

mornin' all my lovely friends <3 :-D Footie <3 <3

rather grim looking day here and we're promised gallons of rain tomorrow and Saturday - oh joy and rapture :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 26 Nov 2015 10:51

Morning AnnCardiff <3 how are you today <3 I hope things are fine with you and yours <3 stay warm :-) and have a lovely day <3 the forecast where I am for this weekend is for it to be quite windy with heavy showers :-(

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 26 Nov 2015 11:16

Morning everyone :-D <3

Footy <3

Lovely day here again, blue sky and sunshine :-D