General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Glitzy Wednesday

Page 0 + 1 of 9

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 2 Dec 2015 08:48

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D <3

Caring and sharing friends.....How good is that? :-D <3 <3

Have a great day...!!!!

<3 <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 2 Dec 2015 09:10

Morning MistletoeMersey <3 :-D

Just got back from walkies :-D Thought I'd get that done and dusted as I'm expecting some deliveries today :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 2 Dec 2015 09:13

Good morning Belle :-D :-D <3

Just off out so catch you laters <3 <3

Hope your deliveries come early :-D :-D

Fly

Fly Report 2 Dec 2015 09:15

Flipping eck Munchkin :-0

Hiya Belle :-D <3

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 2 Dec 2015 09:21

Good morning Twiddeley, Belle and Fly.

Hope you are all well and warm.

Very grey and dark here, gonna push meself to go out for an hour today. Clinic said I could have a short walk, so gonna go barmy!

Take care all.

:-) <3

Fly

Fly Report 2 Dec 2015 09:27

Hi Maddie :-D <3

Allan

Allan Report 2 Dec 2015 09:28

'Lo all,

Just getting in some practice;

Bah! Humbug!

It's barely started, but I'll be glad when it's over.

OH suggested that we put up the lights soon, but I said why, the days are definitively becoming longer and we don't need them :-| :-|

Anyway, I hope that you are all keeping well :-D :-D

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 2 Dec 2015 09:29

Morning Nephew, hope you are tickety boo!

How I envy your warm weather. Fancy a visitor for Christmas?

;-)

Fly

Fly Report 2 Dec 2015 09:30

Helloooooo Bumhug :-D <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 2 Dec 2015 09:35

Morning Everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

We have a bit of sunshine here in Wales and it's very warm...lots of rain forecast especially for the weekend again :-0 :-0

Doing a bit of housework today and then picking up the Darlinks later, it's bound to rain at 3pm :-0

The plumber left at 5.30 last night and me ears were aching :-0 :-0

Fly

Fly Report 2 Dec 2015 09:41

Hi **Ann** :-D <3 bet you gave the plumber a run for his money ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 2 Dec 2015 09:48

Morning Fly, Maddie, Bumhug & Ann <3 <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D :-D

First delivery been and gone :-D :-D

I can see blue sky :-D :-D

Fly

Fly Report 2 Dec 2015 09:55

Sunny here at the moment and mild :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 2 Dec 2015 09:58

Morning Mersey <3 how are you feeling today <3 as happy as a monkey with a peanut machine I hope :-D and how are your Nan and Mum <3 have a lovely day <3 and enjoy yourself whatever you will be getting up to ;-)

We have a dry but cloudy start to the day in my corner of Kent :-) and the forecast is for it to be a mainly dry but rather cloudy and breezy old day :-) with perhaps a few bright spells at times :-) there is also the chance of the odd light shower later in the day :-( and with the temperature hovering around 53°F :-) it should be another mild day :-)

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing today ;-) stay safe :-) take care :-) keep warm :-) enjoy yourself ;-) and don't forget to smile :-) :-) :-)

And as the festive season approaches ;-) remember to make time ;-) to appreciate the roses in your life ;-) your family <3 your friends <3 and all those you care about <3 forget about any thorns ;-) enjoy being with those who've made you smile <3 who've made you laugh <3 who've even made you cry <3 these are the best gifts to be surrounded by at Christmas <3

<3 I hope you all have a lovely day <3

Fly

Fly Report 2 Dec 2015 10:00

Morning OneFoot :-D <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 2 Dec 2015 10:02

Hiya Londonbelle <3 hope things are all fine with you <3 take care <3 enjoy what you are going to be doing ;-) and have a good day <3 Morning Ralphie <3

Hiya Fly <3 how's you today <3 hope you and your hubby are keeping well :-) have a nice day and enjoy any pottering around you might be doing ;-)

Morning Bah Humbug hope all is well with you :-) take care and enjoy your day ;-) and as Christmas draws nearer you must be struggling to contain your excitement :-D

Hiya Maddie <3 how goes it with you today <3 hope your foot is not giving you too much grief <3 enjoy whatever you will be doing and have a lovely day <3

Hi **Ann** <3 how's it going <3 hope it stays dry this afternoon for the school run :-) enjoy yourself and have a lovely day <3

Fly

Fly Report 2 Dec 2015 10:05

OneFoot all fine here :-D although i am a bit snuffly and can't stop sneezing :-0 how are you <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 2 Dec 2015 10:06

Morning Fly and OFITG :-D <3 <3 <3

It's going dark here already....so rain on it's way...we are in for another wind/rain battering again at the weekend :-0 :-0

Am looking at the ironing pile again :-0

Jeepers there is a woman on JK been beating her hubby up for 12 years :-0 :-0 :-0

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 2 Dec 2015 10:07

Morning OFITG <3 :-D

Hope all went well with the nurse yesterday <3

Lovely words again <3

The sun has come out to play :-D

Catch you later~~~~ <3

Fly

Fly Report 2 Dec 2015 10:07

How the other half live Ann :-0