General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dingle Dangle Monday :)

Page 0 + 1 of 12

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Dec 2015 09:20

:-D :-D :-D :-D <3 :-D :-D :-D
Always passing our smiles forward :-D <3

May your day be filled with smiles :-D <3

Mwahhh <3 <3 <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 14 Dec 2015 09:26

Morning MistletoeMersey <3 :-D

Gloomy day here :-0

Dermot

Dermot Report 14 Dec 2015 09:27

‘I nevir knew our maginations were like hooses cos when the new priest came to our class and sed did we know that Christmas is only round the corner, I thought that was a funny place for it to be but sed we have to get the Crib ready an he wanted sum ideas to make it luvely cos a whole lot of people wud be comin to see it. So get at it folks an I’ll be back later, he sed. And of course the girls sed we’d put luvely clothes on the wize men and everybody, but I sed nonsense cos our cuzzin Davy told me that his quad bike wud leave camels miles behind. So if we put the wise men into the quad bike, magine how quick they cud follow the star and mebbe even pass it out. Wud’nt that be real mod! But my pal Bump sed no cos stars wud go even faster than that. And then if the shepherds had mobiles they’d have no trouble letting everybody know what they saw. And of course the anjels could be little fellas with long hair and guitars and that wud be real fab and everybody wud be delighted. And when we told the new pries bout our ideas, he sed what wonderful maginations ye all have and thas a gift from God but sumtimes we have to put a rein on them and I thought you only put reins on hosses.’

(Pudsy’s Diry - age 5). PS: Sory - my spelchequer is not woking today. :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Dec 2015 09:31

Good morning Belle its a bit like that here too <3 <3

That's nice Dermie :-D :-S

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 14 Dec 2015 09:40

Morning Dermie <3 :-D

Are you sure that's Pudsy's Diry :-0 ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Dec 2015 09:50

:-D :-D :-D@ Belle :-D

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 14 Dec 2015 09:58

Morning Everyone :-D :-D <3 <3

Am in the land of wrapping and card writing again....this is going to be the last now :-0 :-0

Just going to get me washing sorted and make a start...cos got the Darlinks Tues/Wed....they break up on Friday :-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Dec 2015 10:01

Good morning Ann :-D :-D <3. Come on get a move on :-D

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 14 Dec 2015 10:04

Morning Ann <3 :-D

That's wot I'm doing today too...copycat :-D

Hoping to get to the Post Office today with some parcels :-0

Catch you later~~~~~ <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Dec 2015 10:09

Laters Belle :-D <3

Fly

Fly Report 14 Dec 2015 10:13

Heyup Munchkin :-D <3 i am Dingling :-D what are you doing ;-)

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Dec 2015 10:20

Heyup Munchkin2 :-D :-D <3 how are things <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 14 Dec 2015 10:25

Good Morning Mersey <3 Londonbelle <3 Dermot :-) **Ann** <3 Fly <3 I hope everyone is keeping well <3 enjoy what you are going to be doing :-) but :-) stay safe :-) take care :-) keep warm :-) and have a great day :-) likewise to anyone else who pops onto the thread today <3

I am back in the land of the living and doing OK ;-) the discomfort from my slipped disc is easing :-) albeit I am moving around the house as though I am walking on thin ice :-D

The forecast for my corner of Kent is for a mainly dry and cloudy day with a light breeze :-) although there may be some brighter spells at times this afternoon :-) but a band of showery rain will arrive later this afternoon :-( and it will feel a tad colder than it was during the weekend :-( as the temperature will only reach about 47°F today :-(

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing ;-) stay safe :-) take care :-) keep warm :-) and enjoy your day ;-) but don't forget to smile :-)

And maybe one of the reasons we spend so much time at Christmas :-) endlessly traipsing wearily round the shops :-) unable to make up our minds as to what presents to buy :-) is that we have forgotten there are other ways to express how much we love and appreciate those we care about :-)

As I am not stopping :-) I'll wish you all a lovely day <3

Fly

Fly Report 14 Dec 2015 10:25

All fine here Munchkin :-D hows you <3

Taken my car in for it's mot :-D posted the last of my cards and parcels :-D and now writing the rest of my cards :-|
What are you up to ;-)

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 14 Dec 2015 10:27

Good morning Mersey and Everyone. :-) :-) :-D :-D <3 <3 ;-) ;-)

Bright and the sun is breaking through but it is still a little cold.

I'm pottering around at the moment then of to the shops later.

Hope everyone is well.

GP

Dingle Dangle - Interesting :-D :-D :-D ;-) ;-) ;-)

Fly

Fly Report 14 Dec 2015 10:27

Hiya OneFoot :-D <3 glad you are feeling a little better <3 take care <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 14 Dec 2015 10:32

Hi OFITG :-) <3 always lovely to see you <3 <3

Good luck with the car Fly <3 I am just setting off
To see Flossy and thinking where Thunder Buddy
Can take me :-D ;-)

Fly

Fly Report 14 Dec 2015 10:33

Morning GP :-D <3

Fly

Fly Report 14 Dec 2015 10:34

It will be somewhere nice Munchkin <3

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 14 Dec 2015 10:49

Morning Fly :-) <3 :-D Hope the car doesn't cost you an arm and a leg. :-0 :-0 ;-)

GP