General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Michael Jackson

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 6 Mar 2019 22:08

Guilty or innocent :-( :-(

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 6 Mar 2019 22:28

This documentary isn't showing him in a good light :-( :-(

Kay????

Kay???? Report 6 Mar 2019 23:06

Well ,these are either bloody good actors with the same story lines or they are being truthful ,but had incredible stupid parents..

see what tomorrow nights episode reveals.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 7 Mar 2019 07:05

I watched it with an I really don't know feeling

The parents too were very naive but then if he was a good manipulator then grooming of them all was what was happeniing.

At that time too it wasn't to the fore of being a paedophile

It's either good acting or memories of being 7 have stuck .

Some of it seems to be too explict , would you really remember ALL the details

One mum said she saw a pattern emerge of a new boy every year , so why haven't more come forward

I really am on the I don't know what to think fence

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 7 Mar 2019 09:31

Great performer Lousy babysitter

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 7 Mar 2019 11:57

Your so right Shirley

Kay I cant wait to see the second part
Even though I was cringing from behind a cushion

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 7 Mar 2019 12:08

I also watched it and was shocked that the mothers
gave permission for their sons to stay in his bedroom and sleep in his bed.

They knew him as a celebrity so that was good enough for them.
Bet they would not have given a unknown permission.

Dermot

Dermot Report 7 Mar 2019 12:39

How many parents allowed their impressionable youngsters to watch that muck-raking filth? :-S

Barbra

Barbra Report 7 Mar 2019 13:33

Sorry this man is Dead & he can't be prosecuted. There is enough going on in our Country .maybe people enjoy reading.or watching programmes of this nature not me what is the gain in any of this. Publicity for victims leave the past in the past get on with today Barbara

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 7 Mar 2019 14:20

If they are speaking the truth they deserve to be heard. They will be damaged and need some healing.

There are hundreds of thousands being abused in the world and the more people stand up and say it happened to me and are believed the more will be done to put the men and women who are abusers away.

Last few days

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47481618

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40635526

In Russia a 6 year old girl raped by her father - killed by him and left hanging on a fence with her favourite toy round her neck.

India - 5 yr old raped and murdered.

This is the tip of the iceberg, the few we know about but in most UK classes in schools there will be a child being abused at home, at a relations or a friend's home or even groomed when on his/her computer/phone.

A BBC report last year said 188 children a day in England are having protection plans raised.

The importance of a programme like this is it highlights how wrong it is. We may never know the truth about Jackson. I would love if there was enough evidence to say one way or the other but because of the programme more children could be helped.

Barbra

Barbra Report 7 Mar 2019 15:13

Assault rape its rife in this day & age .babies young children. It's awful makes me sick .I don't not want to know but these cases of historic Rape .Assault .it must cost a fortune why do people wait so long before telling their story the parents should be made accountable as today half adults don't know were their children are our village a few weeks ago 10_12 youths were in the lane at the back of our garden we were away one resident got the police .culprits 10_14 years old empty beer bottles found in the lane my two at that age wouldn't be out at 10pm night. It's a sick vile world will it change God only knows

Kay????

Kay???? Report 7 Mar 2019 15:48

Dermot
7 Mar 2019 12:39
How many parents allowed their impressionable youngsters to watch that muck-raking filth?

******All the more reason to let young adults watch it IMO,,,,,,,so they don't get impressed and situations that happen of this kind can be very real and really do happen even to the most innocent********.

If in the televised case that's showing just now true or false or misunderstood.
,,,,,,,,I am puzzled to grip how the most hurtful thing to a 7 year old boy could not change him in some way that went unnoticed by the parents or anyone !,,,,,,,,,as we all know little children arent good at keeping secrets.

Yes its a sickening world and always has been where any abuse has happened,,,,,but the more its made public these monsters cant hide behind their hidden agenda,

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 7 Mar 2019 17:13

Hear hear Kay
Though I did fine it disturbing
I do think if they did have these things done to them
they deserve to be heard

People on hearing this will then make their own mind up :-(

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 7 Mar 2019 21:02

11 more people have come forward
Or so the Express are saying

Mind knowing them it could be fake news :-(

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 8 Mar 2019 08:19

I feel sad for his own children. I didn't watch the programmes but I am sure they will be repeated and I will record them to watch alone. O.h. gets very vocal about some programmes and shouts over them depending on his viewpoint so it's less stressful to watch by myself.

Lizxx

Dermot

Dermot Report 8 Mar 2019 15:34

We shouldn't speak dead of the ill.

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 8 Mar 2019 19:02

I dont think we will ever get the bottom of this
I watched the program and cant understand why
Anybody would admit having those things done to them
without some truth been in it

Especially as they cant claim compensation
as its been to long since it happened and Michaels dead :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 8 Mar 2019 21:30

I expect they can claim compensation from his estate.

Madge

Madge Report 8 Mar 2019 21:49

I should think the estate is well and truly paid out now to his children Maggie and even in America I am sure his children can not be made accountable for their fathers alleged actions.

I remember this when it happen or at least the one called Jordy I think it was. I could never understand how parents could accept money in return for their silence for their alleged son's being molested. As a mother no amount would of stopped me bringing a pedophile to justice. Whilst we are at it who in the right mind would allow their child to sleep over at a grown man's house, if it would of been Mr Joe Blogs from down the street working class with no children in his house who was keen for their sons to stay over would they of been so keen to allow it? No. Now they are making money and yes I suspect they were paid by the program makers so once again ready and wiling to sell their souls to the devil. Worst parents on earth those boys should suing their stupid money grabbing parents.

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 8 Mar 2019 22:04

Maggie they are not getting anything from the Estate

Not one cent Well said Madge :-D :-D