General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Coooooeeeeee Sunday

Page 0 + 1 of 6

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fly

Fly Report 6 Dec 2015 10:16

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Morning Everyone :-D :-D :-D

Call in and say Hello :-D :-D

Hugs for all who need them <3 <3 <3

Hope you are all Dry and Safe <3

Allan

Allan Report 6 Dec 2015 10:22

'lo Fly :-)

I feel so much happier with my new avatar ;-) :-D :-D

I hope that you are keeping well

Fly

Fly Report 6 Dec 2015 10:24

Hello Bumhug :-D <3 all fine here :-D hows you <3 i do like your avatar :-D :-D :-D

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 6 Dec 2015 10:27

Hiya Fly <3 how's you this Sunday morning <3 well I hope :-) have a lovely day and enjoy whatever you might be planning on doing later on :-)

We have a dry and breezy start to the day in my corner of Kent :-) and the forecast is for a mainly dry bur cloudy and windy day :-) with the chance of a few light showers at times :-( and as the winds gradually ease through the day :-) it should feel mild with temperatures hovering around 54°F today :-)

So wherever you are and whatever you will be doing ;-) stay safe :-) take care :-) keep warm :-) and enjoy your day ;-) and don't forget to smile :-)

And remember two of the basic ingredients that bring joy at Christmas <3 are love and appreciation <3 these can't be unwrapped from a parcel under a Christmas Tree <3 they can only be unwrapped from the heart <3

<3 I Hope Everyone Enjoys Their Suday <3

Fly

Fly Report 6 Dec 2015 10:30

Morning OneFoot :-D <3 i am ok :-D hows you <3

Breezy with Showers here :-|

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 6 Dec 2015 10:35

Morning Bah Humbug hope all is well with you Allan :-) take care and enjoy your day ;-) that avatar was designed for you :-D but if you were to be honest you really love Christmas ;-)

Fly <3 I am fine thanks <3 it's dry here but still a tad breezy though ;-)

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 6 Dec 2015 10:38

Morning Fly, Bumhug & OFITG <3 <3 <3 :-D :-D :-D

It started off so nice first thing and now it is overcast :-(

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 6 Dec 2015 10:39

Morning Fly, Allan and OneFT. :-) :-) :-)

Happy St Nicholas Day to you too.

Fly, our weather here today has changed since I got up at 5 am. It was wet and raining then but now it's almost dry with the sun doing its best to brighten up the skies and the wind has definitely abated since yesterday, thank goodness.

Allan, I like your avatar too even though I love Christmas.

Footy, keep warm. It's nice that I have not missed you on this thread together. You will see from my avatar that I am bringing joy at Christmas, as you mention in your thread. If you enlarge the avatar you'll see it better.

I hope you all enjoy your day and you can get away with doing what I am going to do today . . . . which is not much :-D

Fly

Fly Report 6 Dec 2015 10:40

Hiya Belle :-D <3

Hi Joy :-D <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 6 Dec 2015 10:41

Morning Belle, you weren't there when I started to type my message. :-S

I hope you have a good day.

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 6 Dec 2015 10:43

Hiya Londonbelle <3 hope all is well with you and yours <3 take care <3 enjoy getting on with what you have on the cards to do today ;-) and have a lovely day <3 Morning Ralphie <3

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 6 Dec 2015 10:56

Morning Joy <3 :-D

You have a good too <3

Off to do some wrapping :-0

Catch you later~~~~~ <3

Fly

Fly Report 6 Dec 2015 10:59

See yer Belle ;-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 6 Dec 2015 11:03

Till tomorrow folks <3 I am off to grab forty winks ;-) and after that I'll settle dowm in front of the telly and catch up with what I've got recorded on my Sky Box ;-)

<3 I hope everybody has a lovely day and that you all enjoy what's left of the weekend <3

<3 Barbs I hope you are OK <3

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 6 Dec 2015 11:04

Belle, rapping ? :-S

Mind-boggling :-S

Fly

Fly Report 6 Dec 2015 11:08

Take Care OneFoot <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 6 Dec 2015 11:13

Don't hurt yourself boggling Joy :-0 ;-)

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 6 Dec 2015 11:20

Never, Fly, although for some reason people think I'm constantly boggled. :-S

You doing much today?

Fly

Fly Report 6 Dec 2015 11:24

Just doing me ironing Joy nothing much :-) what do you have planned :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 6 Dec 2015 11:31

Nothing much either. Looking at my ironing :-D

No roast dinner today as OH is meeting a friend and ex-colleague he has not seen for a while and they're both meeting up with a couple of other retirees too. I think I'll be zapping something for myself.